Code of conduct and ethics for the student to be followed
Equality and Oneness
Institution is open for all individuals coming from different section of society, since it is a minority institution preference is given to minority committee of our society. Institution in teaching and administration is concern unite all coming from different gender culture society and economic class and treat them with the principle of equality and oneness.
Coordination and supportive
Education is two way communication between teacher and student with proper coordination with each other will helps to achieve the objective of teaching.
Discipline the way of life.
Discipline in day to day work helps to organize our self in a better way. Discipline and punctuality of time helps to reduce failure and development of depression. Practice of discipline helps to be respectful and have a supportive condition to make creativeness and makings education in practice.
Attitude builds your character and vision of life. It is related with capacity of tolerance which affect your behavior. Constructive or positive attitude will give you peace of mind and makes individual more success in life.
Code of conduct for students
- Institution discipline is intended to create and healthy environment which helps the student for self development. Student and parents expected to comply with the regulation.
- Irregular attendance disobedience or conduct injurious to the tone of the institution is considered to be indiscipline and answerable to the institution
- All students are expected to come in uniform with identity card during the classes or even entering to college for office work
- Co Curricular activities are of great importance interpersonal relations skills, confidence and reliability are some of the qualities develop through co curricular activities it is expected that student should take active part in this.
- The library is one of our most valued resource in the education, Maintain and follow the rules and regulation of the library.
- Look after institutions property as you own for it also belongs to you. Help to keep it clean and avoid making or writing on walls and furniture’s, Any loss or damage caused to the institution’s property shall have to be made good by the student responsible for it along with fine.
- Using of Alcohol and Chewing Tobacco is strictly Prohibited in the campus.
- Student should remember in life that “Help me to learn, to think and to judge for myself not just memorize readymade answers”.
Code of conduct for teaching and non teaching staff
- Code and conduct of teachers and non teaching staffs are governed by Jharkhand service rule and University statutes.
- During the period of the service all the members of staff shall employ them self honestly and efficiently under the order of the head of the institution.
- No member of the staff shall engage in any political activity within the campus of the college.
- All the members of the staff must come to the college on the time which is given to them.
- All the members of the staff both teaching and non teaching must put their attendance in biometrics or in case its not functioning then on attendance register.
- Every teacher shall be available in the institution on working day and perform his assigned work in addition they have to undertake examination, evaluation, invigilation work and general motivational programs for students for giving them academic growth.
- It is in the general interest of the college all staff shall be required to attend duties on any national and festival holiday incase function to celebrate such occasions are organised by the College.
- All staff members in the college shell discharge their duties efficiently and diligently as per the rules and regulation laid by the government university and the Governing body of the institution.
- All leaves are been followed as per the rules and regulation given by the University or state government.